Nis 26, 2024, 08:09 ös

Haberler:

Siteniz Guncelleniyor... 2020

When are the Bents in our bodies dangerous?

Başlatan Leila, Nis 05, 2018, 11:56 öö

« önceki - sonraki »

Leila

The benches are locally changing colors. This discoloration occurs with melanocyte-producing cells called melanocytes. However, the significant changes in these natural constructions are characteristic of the settlements of the mines.

In general, a map must be drawn in order to know if a person is a threat . Hereditary properties should be considered first. If there are individuals who have problems or have an important operation at the time of the discomfort of the person's family, they should be sensitive to me and should check regularly.

These checks are usually performed by dermatologists by dermatoscopic examination. I am done with dermatoscopy called axing. Some abnormalities can be detected earlier by dermatoscopy before they can be detected by the naked eye. For example, is there a change in the bottom or upper side between the right half side and the left half side, is there a color change in this tendency that I tend to grow? Is there a homogenous change in color change or an increase in color that gets darker, is there an itch or bleeding? To answer yes to one or more of these questions, to say that I am dangerous. In the early stages, I have a cancerous, asymmetric, light, dark brown or black color shaded, non-sharp, limited laced. When we look at them in general, the rate of conversion to cancer is 1%, but the innate, older moles can be dangerous.

Especially summer months, there is a separate danger in terms of moles. The moles are affected by the UVA and UVB rays in the sun, increasing numbers, distorting structures and turning into cancer. For that reason, we must protect our skin, especially the benign areas, with the greatest care that we need to protect from the sun all the time.