Step 1

Be yourself never be someone or similar way, also use street language about social media tricks also typing as well so peoples is stupid to following you trust me that type subjects always work without excuse beacuse most peoples interesting more shity things about social life style. Wanna be famouse person so follow my tricks on your life..

Step 2

Take a pictures with cinematic digital effectly meaning do not use smart phone or ipad or similar tablet effect on software just use your braining effect ideas with 3D effect than people make a shocking the design activicy ideas so most people doing always wrong typing via social effort so end of day you have to try differenly way..

Step 3

Statica yes works always do as well meaning is useing digital static for any subject for always people searching so you can follow them to easly shining than others. More than 3 billion internet users on the world approx most of them using social media which is waste time always they do. What you wanna do online you have to effect for them meaning you can control social media users via white hat hackers method this is secret one i will tell you in future not yet never or ever language always effect

to be con...