Jan 16, 2019, 04:34 PM

News:

Siteniz Guncelleniyor...


Insecticide poisoning

Started by Leila, Apr 04, 2018, 04:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Leila

Insecticide Poisoning is a chemical substance called insecticide which is used to kill harmful insects. Insecticide poisoning occurs as a result of breathing and directing or consuming this substance directly. In this case, poisonings may vary according to the exposure. The maximum amount of insecticide may vary depending on the exposure to poisoning symptoms. Insecticidal sprays generally have the ability to cause life-threatening effects and problems with respiratory tracts and contain pyrethrins, or harmful chemicals for non-human health.

Mild Exposure: <P> The slight exposure can be defined by the term "go away" after the end. This can be done without removing the person from whom you were exposed to the insecticide. In case of slight exposure to insecticide, headache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, blurred vision and sweating may be seen in people. In addition, the exposure can be reduced to the minimum when the symptoms are seen as limited or ending. It will also provide benefits for the person who thoroughly cleanses your skin and eyes to get rid of the harmful effects of chemicals.

Middle Exposure: The <p>  rash that develops due to the medium exposure  has symptoms on the skin, usually redness. This causes airway problems and orientation disturbances. These adverse manifestations of life are often exposed to boric acid exposure by inhalation. Exposure to respiration may manifest itself in the form of nausea, vomiting and cough.

Extreme Exposure : People insecticide <p> Because of the chemical exposures apply to a health care provider without delay of those people are also of great importance. Insecticide causes extreme exposure, resulting in forced convulsions in the person. These seizures can cause breathing difficulties and most importantly, very serious and important health problems, such as a developing heart attack and coma.

Leila

Long- Term Exposure : When a long-lasting <P> is exposed, the insect may be living and breathing in someone who is living in a sheltered environment. As a result of this extreme exposure the person may not have understood it. The inhabitants can cause infertility, cancer and tumor-like physiological changes until the health problems manifest themselves.

Insect Poisoning: <P> Insects poisoning can be caused only by the fact that the insects are not touching the insect. Touch chemicals to avoid insecticide poisoning to get rid of insecticide poisoning can often lead to serious health problems as well as further deaths by absorbing skin texture. In addition, insect toxins can cause intoxication by starting from the respiratory system, pneumatically through the lungs, and into the body organs and cells.

Emergency: In any case <p> If you have been exposed to chemicals that insecticide also known locally as the emergency call number (911) or (800) 222- 1222 who also numbered addresses National Poison would be provided taking secret service referring to the Control Center. In this case, it will be easier to treat poisoning quickly and without losing time.

Go Up