Nis 20, 2024, 06:55 öö

Haberler:

Siteniz Guncelleniyor... 2020

Skin Health and Benes, Important Ben Types

Başlatan Leila, Nis 05, 2018, 11:25 öö

« önceki - sonraki »

Leila

What causes me, why is it in the skin?
I amdevelopmental anomalies that are formed by the coloring cells called melanocytes thatsettle in the skin. It is very common and the average number of people with white skin color on the skin surface can exceed 16. Benes can be of different sizes and shapes. They may appear congenital or postnatal, and newborns may develop in late adult ages. Some factors, such as sun rays, pregnancy, trauma, infectious diseases, can play a role in the emergence and development of moles.

About Ignoring surgery: Surgical methods are usually used to treat nevi
that our people usually call me. The idea that surgical intervention among mothers causes cancers among the people is widespread, and this is a totally false belief. If a malignant melanoma is suspected on an existing stomach, surgical intervention may be performed if I am constantly exposed to trauma (arches, beard shaving, etc.), if the person is uncomfortable for cosmetic reasons.

Existing moles are required to undergo a doctor's check every six months. It should not be forgotten that those with malignant melanoma stories in their family carry more melanoma risk than those who do not, and that they are 10 times more than the normal population. Malignant melanoma is the worst  skin tumor , and it can occur more easily in light skinned and sun exposed. The danger of the sun's rays must be taught, they should be dressed indoors, perform sports activities indoors, and use sunscreen (SPF 50 and above) in daily life. When symptoms such as an existing melanocytic stain darkening, irregularity of the borders, profound swelling, wound formation occur, a dermatologist should go immediately.