Nis 20, 2024, 12:51 öö

Haberler:

Siteniz Guncelleniyor... 2020

Pumpkin Mask Disease is Coming Good!

Başlatan Leila, Nis 05, 2018, 11:43 öö

« önceki - sonraki »

Leila

In a general sense, there are a few of the problems people experience; yellowing skin, bored pussy, skin covered with stains due to acne. Whatever you call these problematic volumes, you can not resolve it. If you are looking for a solution, we recommend that you implement honey pecker mask application. You should absolutely try this mask for your skin which will surprise you with spectacular results.

I describe this fabulous mask for;
Let's get pumpkin water up to 1 in 4 in a water glass. Half of this water will be used as a drink in the mask. I want to weaken it, ladies or gentlemen, you can drink this water. Brew a few branches of parsley in 5 minutes of warm water and divide the water by 1 tablespoon. Besides this, 1 teaspoon of chamomile water. To obtain this water, let's get the parsley juice by brewing it as we have obtained. I will add rice flour as well as these ingredients.

I will put all of these ingredients in a bowl and mix it up to the forehead. After this function is done, our mask is ready. Before applying the mask to the skin, you should make sure the skin is clean. You can apply this mask, which you can apply everywhere except the eyelid, even to the whole body. You can take shower in warm water after mascot drying.