Mobil Ana Menü
Başlatan Leila, Nis 04, 2018, 04:10 ÖS
Nis 04, 2018, 04:10 ÖS
Carbon monoxide poisoning, Carbon monoxide gas is known as any colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. High levels of exposure to carbon monoxide gas are commonly known as carbon monoxide poisoning .Carbonmonoxide poisoning is also expressed as a silent killer. Too much carbon monoxide in the inhaled air leads to tissue damage, reducing the amount of oxygen absorbed by the body to a minimum. Carbon monoxide poisoning progresses to death. Carbon monoxide poisoning, a poisonous gas, is a symptom of poisoning as a result of the burning of natural gas, flue gas, gas oil, fuels such as petrol, coke and wood, or not fully burning. Although the carbon monoxide gas is present intensely in the smoke, the difference is not easily noticed because the gas itself is light from the air, odorless, tasteless, colorless and not irritating. Fuel, which is carbon in the structure, is burned in places with low ventilation, mostly in mines,carbon monoxide poisoning is seen too much.
Re: Carbonmonoxide poisoning
Nis 04, 2018, 04:11 ÖS
Carbon monoxide gas, after being inhaled from the air, brings carboxyhemoglobin into the water by binding to hemoglobin oxygen, which is present in the red blood cells called red blood cells, which is in the blood, from the lungs and which takes oxygen to the tissues about 200 times faster and very tightly. Normally, red blood cells that carry oxygen in the air as oxyhemoglobin in the air will start to die because they do not carry enough oxygen over the period of time when they are under the influence of carbon monoxide gas, and the heart and other organs, especially the brain, will become unable to function. Because the first sign of cell death is seen in the brain, the first reaction of the body will be headache with dizziness. Density of carbon monoxide gas and duration of exposure is important for carbon monoxide poisoning , and irreversible damage to the person may occur due to death in the brain cells of the person who is poisoned by an emergency response to the poisoning person after a certain level.
Causes of carbon monoxide poisoning
Carbon monoxide poisoning is caused by inhalation of burning gases. The red blood cells called hemoglobin are found in the body's blood circulation, which helps carry oxygen to the body. When there is a large amount of carbon monoxide gas in the air, these cells carry the inhaled carbon monoxide gas instead of oxygen. Carbon monoxide binding to hemoglobin is faster than oxygen. So it takes a lot of time for your body organs to be influenced by carbon monoxide gas from the blood. Serious complications start to occur because oxygen is not reaching basic organs such as lungs, heart and brain.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Indications
Carbon monoxide gas exposure is 20% of the hemoglobin present at the time of carboxyhemoglobine conversion, with the first signs of dizziness and headache appearing. When the carbon monoxide gas ratio reaches 50%, there is a loss of consciousness and death occurs when reaching 60-70%.
Mild carbon monoxide poisoning indication;
Head pain formation occurs,
There is dizziness,
The symptoms of disturbance arise,
Nausea comes to the forehead,
The feeling of fatigue increases,
Breathless is experienced,
Heart stiffness starts,
If heavy carbon monoxide poisoning is indicated;
A daze occurs,
Indication of forgetfulness indicates the beginning,
Symptoms of vomiting occur,
Skin appears red,
General fatigue is experienced,
Muscle cramps begin,
Loss of consciousness occurs,
Accompanying with respiratory arrest occurs.
Şartlar ve Kurallar
Yukarı git ▲
SMF 2.1 RC3 © 2020
Theme Designed with